Any suggestions regarding the library facilities will be appreciated and you may drop your suggestions in 'suggestion box'.
- Libraries remain open from 9.00am to 6.00pm. On Sunday and other holiday’s libraries remain closed.
- During internal & annual examination, library reading room time extended for two hour.
- Every reader who enters the library will sign the visitor register.
- Readers should keep their bags & personal items in the baggage section.
- Readers should preserve their belongings or valuables; library department is not responsible for any belongings.
- Readers must use their library card and student’s card in order to avail the library facilities.
- Issued books must be submitted on or before of submission date.
- Reference books will be available only in reading room and issued on the students card.
- For B. Pharm & M. Pharm students, two books will be issued for seven days and for teaching faculty ten books will be issued for fifteen days only.
- For books renewal reader will have to present personally along with the book. The renewal of book will be done only once.
- Those readers who are appearing for competitive exam. (GPAT / TOEFL / MBA / GRE etc.) Extra two books will be issued.
- If books are not returned or renewed within the specific date, fine of Rs. 5/- (five) per day will be charged from reader.
- Some reference books (except Pharmacopoeia & Govt. Publications) will be issued on an overnight or weekend basis to faculty members.
- If library book is lost by the reader, he/ she will have to pay amount double the cost of book or replace the book.
- Mishandling, tearing of book or underlining with pen or pencil will not be allowed.
- All journals and periodicals should be kept in their respective place after use.
- The journals and periodicals will not be issued outside the library.
- Readers are not allowed to remove the newspaper from newspaper stands.
- Do not put the circulars or notices on library notice board without prior permission from the Librarian.
- Do not modify sitting arrangement for reading room and e-library section.
- Do not write / scribble on any furniture or wall of the library.
- Please switch off fan/light/computer while leaving reading room.
- Please switch off mobile phones or keep mobile on silent mode in the library premises.
- Outsiders are not allowed to use the library.
- All readers are required to maintain discipline in the library.